When performing mold removal, we follow a strict process to ensure that the mold is completely gone.
When you think about mold, your mind might conjure up images of an old load of bread with some fuzzy growth or a block of cheese with white spots on it. However, certain types of mold growing in specific places within your home are much more concerning than those found on old, expired food. When mold grows in your living space, the spores can travel through the air you breathe, potentially causing allergic symptoms and other concerning health effects. For those with existing breathing conditions, the presence of mold in the home can be especially worrisome.
Some of the signs of mold growth in a home include dark or dirty patches on the walls or ceilings and musty odors in the air. You might also experience allergic symptoms when living or working in a space where mold is growing. Some of the most common reactions to mold spores include congestion, headaches, coughing, and sore throats. If you notice any of these warning signs or experience symptoms, it’s important to take action to have the mold removed from your space. Here in Apopka, Florida and the surrounding area, property owners can rely on our team at DTS Restorative Services to provide mold removal service.
When performing mold removal, we follow a strict process to ensure that the mold is completely gone. Simply killing the mold can lessen its spread, but the presence of dead spores is just as concerning as the presence of living ones. We’ll handle mold removal in a more effective way that restores the health and safety of your home.